The new Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Centre is situated in the vibrant north-west quarter of Adelaide’s central business district. The great location provides easy accessibility to Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Convention Centre, the new Royal Adelaide Hospital, the SA Health and Medical Research Institute, University of South Australia, Adelaide Casino and Rundle Mall shopping.
Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Centre is the smart choice for savvy business and leisure travellers, delivering a fresh and hassle free stay every time.
The hotel features 245 well-designed rooms equipped with for everything you need for a great stay. Start the day right with our free Express Start Breakfast or Grab & Go option, stay connected with free Wi-Fi, after a long day recharge with our high quality bedding and have a restful night’s sleep with a choice of soft and firm pillows. Experience an invigorating shower with our high quality bathroom and have everything in control with our self-service laundry facility, business centre and fitness room.
Operator Stated Accessibility
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS BUSINESS?
We’ll keep building on this listing over time, so whether you work here or have been a guest, if you have some GOOD ACCESS information or photos to share, send them through!
Want to help connect travellers to accessible experiences? Check out a few ways you can make a difference.
Is this your business? Here’s a few ways to improve your listing and welcome more people through your doors.