Robe Resort is a four bedroom holiday house, that will offer you an opportunity to relax and unwind in this unspoilt part of South Australia. Architecturally-designed to be accessible for wheelchairs and for anybody who find stairs a problem, Robe Resort can be enjoyed by anyone.
Fully-contained accommodation on one expansive level. Enjoy the expansive rear deck area – provides protection from the occasional sea breezes – ideal for bird watching in the dense native plants along the rear boundary.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Sleeps up to 8 adults in 4 bedrooms, configured as a King or two singles.
- Three bathrooms (ensuite off the master bedroom), all with showers and toilets and one with a bath;
- Wheelchair and elderly-friendly (no stairs or steps inside);
- Large front deck overlooking Doorway Rock and Glass Beach;
- Well-equipped spacious kitchen with separate wheelchair-level preparation area and cook top;
- Electric induction cook tops (2) and pyrolytic electric oven;
- Large built-in convection microwave;
- All cooking utensils provided;
- Fully-ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling – with zone controls;
- Large wood combustion heater in the living / dining area;
- Undercover parking for up to four cars;
- Table tennis table;
- Widescreen televisions in the Living Room, Master Bedroom and Games Room;
- DVD player, CD music player, iPod player;
- Extensive selection of books and reading material;
- Board games;
- Gas Weber QTM 300 barbeque, including cooking utensils;
- Outdoor sitting and dining on rear deck area and protected outdoor sitting/relaxing on front deck area;
- Towels and linen provided;
- Washing machine and dryer;
- Hair dryer in each bathroom;
- Ironing board and iron;
- Enclosed 8-person heated swim/spa on rear deck;
- Electric chair lift available for swim/spa (on request to Rental Manager).
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS BUSINESS?
We’ll keep building on this listing over time, so whether you work here or have been a guest, if you have some GOOD ACCESS information or photos to share, send them through!
Want to help connect travellers to accessible experiences? Check out a few other ways you can make a difference.