The park is situated on the banks of the mighty Murray River in Renmark, South Australia and has almost 1km of absolute river frontage where you can enjoy uninterrupted river views from your luxury self contained accommodation or from your caravan and camping site.
Plan your stay at the multi award winning BIG4 Renmark Riverfront Holiday Park soon.
WINNER of Excellence in Accessible Tourism in SA in 2018!
GOOD TO KNOW
When it comes to caravan and holiday parks, BIG4 Renmark have the best of both worlds, with luxury self contained affordable accommodation, and you can even overlook the mighty Murray River on one of the riverfront tent or caravan sites.
Just about everything the park has to offer. All TV, movie and fitness centres have ramped access.
A sensory room has recently been opened. With more accessible amenities planned for 2019.
YOU WILL FIND….
2 Bedroom Family Villa (accessible, accommodates up to 6 people). A beautifully designed cabin ideally suited to the family. Consisting of both bedrooms separate to the main living/dining area, this cabin allows privacy, space and comfort for the whole family. This cabin has wheelchair access and an open plan accessible bathroom
- Master bedroom has a queen bed
- Second bedroom has two sets of bunks with the option of three beds being able to be locked back to create more space and improve accessibility
- Sheets, doonas, pillows and towels provided for all beds
- Ramp and stair access
- Kitchen equipped with microwave, full oven, fridge and dishwasher
- Heating and air conditioning
- Two televisions, DVD player and free in-house movies
- Internal bathroom with shower, toilet and hair dryer
- Decking with table and chairs
- Welcome tea, coffee and sugar provided
The pool has beach entrance points however there aren’t any grab rails to aid entry.
The playground is surrounded by bark chips.
There is an accessible and family friendly bathroom located in the amenity block closest to the pool.
Most paths around the park are sealed.
Wildlife is in abundance, it is not uncommon to see koalas, ducks and other bird life throughout the park.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS BUSINESS?
We’ll keep building on this listing over time, so whether you work here or have been a guest, if you have some GOOD ACCESS information or photos to share, send them through!
Want to help connect travellers to accessible experiences? Check out a few other ways you can make a difference.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- boat mooring at your caravan or camping site
- resort pool
- giant jumping pillow
- Kid’s Playland and movie theatre
- full sized tennis court
- adventure playground
- waterpark and splash play area
- Pumpt track
- camp kitchen with fridges
- free gas barbecues
- picnic areas
- wireless internet access
- clean amenities.