Where the simple pleasures of a beautiful beachside suburb and all its attractions, combine with a wonderfully convenient location, to create the perfect place for your next visit.
Henley Beach itself has so much to offer the visitor and local alike. A beautiful safe, sandy beach, coastal walks, a jetty, delightful dining and shopping, a cosmopolitan atmosphere, live entertainment, accommodation, and magnificent sunsets.
GOOD TO KNOW
Located just 20 minutes from Adelaide city and 10 minutes from airport.
The dog and stroller friendly walk along the Esplanade from Grange Jetty to Henley Square provides scenic coastal views. A popular meeting place, the square has a diverse range of food options on offer, as well as grass and picnic areas for families and for the adults, several bars host musicians on a regular basis.
YOU WILL FIND…
- accessible car parking
- accessible beach launch 9 December 2018
- mats to be rolled out Thurs-Sun until Easter 9am-5pm
- 3 x beach wheelchairs available for booking through the Henley Beach Library
- chairs collected from storage at the Surf Life Saving Club using MLAK key
- SLSL patrols on the weekend
- accessible bathroom
- changing places facility coming 2019
- access to jetty
- access to cafes and retail outlets
- accessible by public transport
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS BUSINESS?
We’ll keep building on this listing over time, so whether you work here or have been a guest, if you have some GOOD ACCESS information or photos to share, send them through!
Want to help connect travellers to accessible experiences? Check out a few other ways you can make a difference.