Join us on a Port River Dolphin Cruise as we travel along the historic Port River on one of our many Dolphin Cruises.
We offer a variety of cruise options including Saturday & Sunday.
- Special Cruises for Seniors
- Clubs and Groups
- School Holidays ( incl Vacation Care)
- Wedding Celebrations
- Office Parties & Breakups
- Christmas Functions
Now with new boarding facilities its now easier to get on and off the boat.
WHY ISN’T THE GOOD ACCESS BADGE TURNED ON?
Some listings are here because we think they’re pretty cool and you should know about them! And some, we just haven’t quite got enough info to make the ‘Good Access’ call yet.. so to answer the question, a business could be listed on our site if:
A. The business indicates they have some accessible facilities, but we haven’t quite gotten around to chatting through the details, stay tuned! If you’ve been here, leave a review and let us know about your experience!
B. We have spoken to their team.. the facilities aren’t quite what we’d call accessible BUT we’ve provided you with ‘good to know’ tips in case you’re keen to give it a go anyway!
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- 2 Separate Function Decks with Full Bar, Dining & Dance Floor facilities
- Each deck is fully air conditioned and has external viewing areas and panoramic windows for you to enjoy the local scenery
- Additional shade covered Top Sun Deck allows all round viewing
- All meals are freshly prepared and cooked on board in our fully equipped Galleys, and are served to your table.
- A lift between decks and toilet facilities.