Located at the heart of the Adelaide Central Business District, Pullman Adelaide is a luxury hotel located close to the city’s main shopping precinct, Rundle Mall. It offers 308 rooms, contemporary local cuisine in Salt restaurant, meeting rooms and wireless Internet. Perfect for both business and leisure travellers.
The comfort of each and every one of our guests is important to us. Learn about the accessible rooms, spaces and services available at our hotel here, from TTY devices and accessible parking, to assistive listening devices and beyond. Just let us know how we can best accommodate your stay.
THE ACCESSIBLE ROOMS
11 accessible rooms
- Ramp Access to Property
- Parking Drop Off Point is adjacent to entrance
- Lift Access to All Floors
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms
- Accessible Heating, Cooling and Light Controls
- Guest Room Furniture Can Be Rearranged
- Grab Bars and Tall Toilets Available
- Adequate Clear Turning Space in Bathrooms
- Handheld Shower with Hose
- Built-in Shower Transfer Seats
- Roll-in Showers
- Bathroom Doors Open Outwards (in Accessible Rooms)
- Accessible Bathroom Controls
- Hearing-impaired Accessibility alarms and alerts
- Vision-impaired Accessibility alarms
- Emergency Instruction in 14pt Print
- Braille on Lifts and in Public Areas
Restaurant and Bar on site.
What’s not accessible?
From $140 per night
From 2 pm
Until 11 am