HomeCare+ provides a range of flexible and innovative services to suit your individual needs. These include:
- Personal care, including invasive procedures
- Medication Administration
- 24 Hour Emergency Response Service
- Pre and post hospital admission support
- In home, centre based and community respite options
- Assistance with Domestic Tasks, including meal preparation, cleaning, light gardening and basic home maintenance
- Support to access community services and activities
- Day Activity, Recreation and School Holiday Programs
GOOD TO KNOW
HomeCare+ Offices in Mount Gambier and Berri also have an extensive range of Personal Care, mobility and lifestyle products.
Services available in Adelaide, Eyre Peninsula, Mid North, Riverland and the Yorke Peninsula.
The range of flexible, individual disability support services which HomeCare+ provides is not limited to Paraplegic and Tetraplegic clients. Disability support services are provided to people with a range of disabilities. This includes physical and neurological disabilities, Acquired Brain Injury, the aged, and any person who requires assistance in their home to enable them to maintain their independence.
HomeCare+ is a NDIS registered provider.
HOW TO BOOK
Advance notice is required to ensure appropriate levels of care can be provided. Please contact the relevant office.