Adelaide Central YHA hostel is located in CBD just a short walk to the city’s favourite Adelaide Central Market, hip bars, Rundle Mall and with easy access to the nearby hills, Glenelg Beach and Wine Regions. Cook for yourself in the fully set up kitchen or head out and find out why Adelaide has an amazing reputation for festivals, fine food and wine of the country.
Adelaide Central YHA’s friendly, helpful staff are very keen to help you have the best time possible in this city and can also assist you with your tour and travel bookings beyond.
The accessible bathroom can be used in conjunction with booking your preferred style of accommodation.
- Free WiFi for all guests.
- Pancakes – every morning
- Cool activities – ping pong competitions, walking tours, pub nights and more
- $5 Hostel Dinners – Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays
- Free linen
- Communal kitchen
- Free luggage and bike storage
- Free bikes Adelaide – thanks to the City of Adelaide, available in locations all over the city
- Tour desk
- Groups room.
What’s not accessible
The front door is a little awkward to open, don’t be afraid to ask for help!
GOOD TO KNOW
- Sleeps 230 people at capacity
- Multishare rooms (dorms)
- Private room
- Ensuite rooms include TV and tea and coffee making facilities
The spacious, well designed lounge, dining and social area overlooks a beautiful park making it one of the best backpackers accommodation in the city.