This agreement sets out the terms and conditions that apply to the use by you of The Good Scout (Push Adventures Pty Ltd) site and any other subscription product or service offered for loan or sale on or through any online service linked to The Good Scout.
You agree that
- The Good Scout has provided this website as a facility for customers searching for information on Accommodation, Activities and Transport and Services in Australia. All the prices, details and availability are supplied directly by the Providers and presented in this website in good faith, but without any liability whatsoever.
- Any booking is a contract directly between you and the Provider and is subject to that Provider’s terms and conditions.
- If you need to change or cancel your booking you must liaise directly with the Provider. Please see their own terms and conditions.
We may revise these terms at any time. The right to use any product or service offered by The Good Scout site is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The Good Scout has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the website. Any information provided on this website is to be used for informational/educational purposes only. While every care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained in this website, users are reminded that The Good Scout cannot accept any legal liability for any errors or omissions or damages resulting from reliance on the information contained in this website.
The The Good Scout website has links to third party websites and resources. The Company is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of any such link or resource, or for the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by The Good Scout. Visitors to the The Good Scout’s website assume all risk arising from their use of any link to third party websites or resources.
The site and material posted on this site is subject to copyright. Subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context, permission is granted for the information contained in the website to be copied, used and/or distributed under the following conditions only if:
- the source is acknowledged
- no fee is charged
- it is used for The Good Scout awareness raising
- no alterations are made to the selected material
- Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source and copyright status must be acknowledged.