Yellowbox Cottage is just four hours drive from Sydney. It is a pet friendly property, which takes you away from city life and helps you to slow down and enjoy nature at its own pace. The perfect location for a stay over when travelling between the cities of Sydney and Melbourne and for visiting the famous Kosciuszko National Park.
Five luxury self contained cottages, a four bedroom, three bedroom and three, two bedroom cottages, all are pet friendly and all have extensive river and valley views. The cottages/houses are spaced well apart approximately 60 metres to ensure total privacy. Yellow Box Cottage meets the needs and expectations of today’s guests including the growing need to cater for accessible tourism. Wheelchair friendly with easy access via ramp to cottage.
Enjoy a drink on the balcony and watch the sheep and cows meander past, take a stroll along the two miles of river bank, fish for trout, swim at their private sandy beach, and in the evening, with crystal clear skies, enjoy some stargazing, then curl up to sleep to the sounds of the river below.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Non Smoking
- Pay TV