WetSide Water Park is located on the foreshore at the junction of Main Street and the Esplanade, Pialba, Hervey Bay and is a fun, free entry, eco-friendly public asset designed around water ‘infotainment’.
The park includes a special area for under fives called TotSide, Zero depth fountain arena including Tipping Bucket and water slides, FlipSide BoardRider wave machine (fees apply) and two new 8.8 metre Water Slides (fees apply).
On Saturday nights from 7pm the park comes to life for their Light Show spectacular. This is a combination of music, water fountains, coloured lights and is free entry. The show runs for approximately 30 minutes.
The FlipSide BoardRider and 8.8 metre slides operate every Saturday from 10am to 5pm. During Queensland School holidays they operates seven days a week .
Café, Fish N Chip Shop and Italian Restaurant on site.
WetSide closes during winter months and may close due to extreme weather and maximum capacity crowds. Private hire options available. If you would like further information please contact them.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Non Smoking
- Picnic Area
- Public Toilet
ACTIVITIES YOU CAN ENGAGE IN