Truefitt & Hill is a quintessential British luxury brand that has been grooming men for greatness since 1805 and remain the world’s oldest barbershop as stated in the Guinness Book of Records; and are barbers and Royal Warrant holders to H.R.H. The Duke of Edinburgh.
Aside from offering services such as haircuts and shaves by experienced barbers, skincare treatments as well as manicures and pedicures; Truefitt & Hill is a retailer of its own exclusive line of luxury men’s grooming products that include hair and skincare products, colognes, shaving and leather accessories.
Truefitt & Hill provides a private and luxurious environment to be groomed and pampered. All barber stations are not visible from the store front and we have a separate private room for the discerning customer who requires added privacy.
Truefitt & Hill Canberra is not only the first Truefitt & Hill barbershop and store in Australia but also the first in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Family Friendly
- Public Toilet