At Timboon, The Timboon Ice Creamery are serious about ice cream. And it is serious fun.
All things ice cream and desserts are on offer. Enjoy free sampling of their 24 delicious and luxury flavours. Perhaps a decadent sundae with Timboon Vanilla Bean ice cream, meringue shards, passion fruit curd and whipped cream. Super milkshakes, spiders, fine teas and Genovese coffee.
In the purpose built ‘Sundae School’ room groups of up to 24 can learn all about their ice cream from ‘cow to cone’ and even try your hand at making your own ice cream sundae.
A modern new build, nestled in the valley beside remnant tall timber and Powers Creek. A perfect place to relax and indulge.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Cooking School
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available