The Social Foundry Cafe is a not-for-profit social enterprise that seeks to empower local communities to mentor, nurture, and impart life-skills to people whose opportunities have been limited.
All profits go back to the Social Foundry projects which include hospitality, land care, woodworking and their own mineral water brand. The Social Foundry hope to be able to replicate their model in other regional communities around Australia by assisting others in achieve social outcomes and “giving good back.”
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available