Combining history with relaxed and contemporary dining, The Old Brewery Bar and Grill, provides a stunning riverside restaurant experience, no matter what the occasion. The venue also includes a micro-brewery so you can enjoy local, handcrafted brews.
The Old Brewery showcases all that our state has to offer in lifestyle, fresh produce and friendly nature, it is a quintessential West Australian experience.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining Area
- Suitable for Functions
- Waterside Dining