Surrounded by lush green lawns, large trees and picturesque gardens, The Maze, home of Outback Splash, is a great place to relax in a safe and friendly environment.
With six mazes, including the brand new Hedge Maze, a Giant Jumping Pillow, children’s playground, kangaroos, emus and koalas you will never get bored!
If that doesn’t seem like enough to keep you occupied, from October to April the Waterslide Playground is open to keep you cool with six slides and a giant tipping bucket.
Surrounded by cabanas, sun lounges and shade umbrellas give the venue a resort style ambience. Guests are also welcome to bring their own pop up shade and picnic blankets to ensure they are sun safe for the whole day.
Hours of operation for each attraction may differ. Please see their website for more information.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Picnic Area
- Public Toilet