The Cheese Barrel, Perth’s first licensed fromagerie is your cheese destination.
What could be better – good old-fashioned hospitality, The Swan Valley’s largest selection of local and international cheeses and stunning wines produced next door at Olive Farm Wines. The hardest thing you’ll have to do is choose your favourites.
Dine-in and enjoy your cheese selection overlooking the scenic Susannah Brook while the kids run free on the lawn or purchase your cheese to take away and enjoy with your family and friends at home.
Either way, you’ll have arrived at your cheese destination!
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Non Smoking
- Takeaway Available