When visiting the picturesque Swan Valley and perhaps one of the many vineyards, restaurants, cafes, boutique breweries, chocolate factory, art galleries etcetera, be sure you call into the Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm. The kids will love you and you’ll love the farm too!
A visit to the Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm provides children (and ‘grown-ups’ too) with the opportunity to experience the joy of getting ‘close and personal’ with lots of friendly farmyard animals in a delightful outdoor country atmosphere which is just 30 minutes from the Perth Central Business District in the heart of the beautiful Swan Valley.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Family Friendly
- Picnic Area
- Public Toilet