Australia’s largest wild camel training centre and dairy operation.
Located within the beautiful Scenic Rim of South East Queensland, Summer Land Camel Farm is just a 45 minute drive from Brisbane’s Central Business District and 80 minutes from the Gold Coast.
Meet their gentle camels, feed them, take photos and learn about the anti-aging and immune health benefits of Camel Milk. See their products being made and experience the freshest products straight from the farm.
Enjoy country fare in their cosy Café, taste delicious camel milk, gelato, their amazing cheeses, cakes and their famous camel-cino. Try their anti-aging skin care products and learn why camel milk is the ultimate ingredient for skincare.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Coach Parking
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Public Toilet