We are a cooking school located at 441/D Magill Road St. Morris. We offer Kids and Adult cooking classes with an emphasis of ‘Touring the world through food’. We run cooking classes during the school holidays – Food Chiefs, Age 5+, and Food Saucerers, Age 9+. and cater for OHSC classes – up to 25 children at a time.
Our adult classes start with the food novice – we call this class ‘Virgin Foodies’ . In this class you’ll learn some basic fundamentals without feeling intimidated. For the more adventurous we have a range of classes from ‘Something Fishy’ to ‘Gourmet Veggies’. We are about to launch ‘Scoff Something Wild’ which features local indigenous herbs, spices, meats and greens.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Coach Parking
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Public Toilet