Royal Randwick is the jewel in the crown of Sydney racing. A compelling theatre of sport, culture, fashion and cuisine, racing’s premier playground will entertain you with the extraordinary.
Situated minutes from the CBD and in close proximity to the airport, Royal Randwick can be found in Sydney’s eastern suburbs where the ‘Sport of Kings’ is celebrated all year round. Particularly coming to life during The Spring and Sydney Carnivals.
The venue sets a world-class standard in racing and hospitality, enriched by over 35 bars and restaurants, reserved dining establishments and cutting edge facilities for members and racegoers alike.
As Australia’s longest standing racing venue, Royal Randwick has shaped and been a part of Australian culture for over 150 years.
Royal Randwick is now offering guests the opportunity to go behind-the-scenes to showcase the Sydney horse racing experience – from pre-race preparation to the excitement of the race in a premium venue with extensive food and beverage options.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Coach Parking
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Enquiry Desk
- Food and Refreshments
- Non Smoking
- Public Toilet