Australia’s Barbecue Mecca is the Mornington Peninsula’s coolest new Barbecue and Beer Hall. With rustic country vibes, fine local wines, exceptional craft beer on tap and the best Aussie-smoked, American-style barbcue this side of the equator.
Exclusively use free range meat and source local and seasonal ingredients. Meats are traditionally smoked for 12-16 hours using native Australian hardwoods in Ruby and Big Red – the giant Texas offset steel ‘pits’. Red Gum Barbecue believe that the time and devotion that goes into the menu is the key to amazing food.
Enjoy indoor / outdoor dining with plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Cooking School
- Delivery available
- Non Smoking
- Private Dining Area
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available