The Public Cafe and Gift Shop offers a wide range of quality souvenirs.
A great place to take a break and experience the unique atmosphere of NSW Parliament.
Bookings are not required.
Located just beyond the Fountain Court and through the glass doors, the Public Cafe features a stunning collection of photographs by renowned NSW photographer Max Dupain.
The Public Cafe offers quality coffee and a range of in-house creations such as cakes, truffles, scones and slices.
For those looking for something a little more substantial, delicious hot meals including soup of the day and pasta of the day are served from 11.30am and 2.30pm.
The cafe also includes the Parliamentary Gift Shop where you can purchase a wide range of quality souvenirs to take home.
Opening hours Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 4pm
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Private Dining Area
- Suitable for Functions