Penny Garden Licensed Restaurant is family owned and operated. Set amongst the vineyards of the surrounding estates, and overlooking a picturesque dam, Penny Garden is the perfect place to enjoy a weekend breakfast, a long lazy lunch, or a romantic dinner.
Their chefs have over 30 years’ experience between them, and taking inspiration from Australian and Mediterranean cuisine, they have created a menu that is family friendly and unpretentious, whilst still offering indulgent, delectable options.
They offer a la carte, function, and special occasion dining options. They are fully licensed, with bring your own drinks and split billing available.
Their menu has Gluten free, and Vegetarian options; Vegan on request.
Call them to make your booking.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Private Dining Area
- Public Telephone
- Suitable for Functions
- Waterside Dining