Peninsula Aquatic Recreation Centre (PARC) is the Mornington Peninsula’s award-winning aquatic and recreation facility.
Located in the heart of Frankston, PARC provides a welcoming, innovative and memorable environment where safety is the priority and fun is the goal for members and visitors of all ages and abilities.
The range of facilities and services include: a heated 50 metre swimming pool, a 34-degree warm water rehabilitation and exercise pool with spa, sauna and steam room, AquaPlay aquatic playground featuring exciting multi-level landings and slides.
Ride the amazing waterslides; the 114 metre long Constrictor raft slide and Australia’s first interactive light and sound Python waterslide. Enjoy Splashtown, the giant inflatable obstacle course as well as birthday parties and school holiday activities.
PARC also offers an extensive swim school program with AUSTSWIM qualified instructors, a state-of-the-art gym with new fully-connected ‘smart’ cardio and weights machines, over 260 weekly group exercise classes plus a new virtual fitness experience, PARC Beauty and Wellness; which provides a range of services including facials, massage, waxing, spray tanning, nail treatments and day spa, crèche services, café and retail shop.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Enquiry Desk
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Swimming Pool