Olive Farm Wines is a fourth generation family owned and run winery, located in the heart of the Swan Valley. Their family took ownership of Olive Farm Wines in 1933 and have been making a diverse range of wines ever since, including methode’ champenoise, white, red and fortified wines.
In 2007 they designed and built their dream winery in Millendon, which they relocated to from their original premises in South Guildford. Continuing the family tradition of winemaking, father and son do everything from growing the grapes to making and bottling the wine.
They invite you to their award winning cellar door, where you can sample their extensive selection of wines. With over 35 wines on offer, they are confident you will find a favourite or two Olive Farm Wines.
You’ll feel like you’re part of the family when you visit Olive Farm winery, with a friendly, relaxed and personable atmosphere, perfect for enjoying their wonderful selection of Swan Valley wines.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Delivery available
- Non Smoking
- Takeaway Available