Nationwide Mobility Vehicles hire disability vehicles to help wheelies and their families or carers have a great holiday on the Sunshine Coast.
They have a range of vehicles to suit the individual family needs. Ramps; Lifts and Compliant Restraints.
They are not just any ordinary hire company as they sell these vehicles as well, so are very used to working out what vehicle suits best. They are a family owned and operated business.
Contact them for your next holiday vehicle. You won’t be disappointed in the vehicle or the price!
If within a 30 kilometre radius of their base they deliver and pickup for free, outside this area they are able to negotiate price for delivery or pickup on asking!
GOOD TO KNOW
In Australia vehicles may be driven within Queensland, NSW, ACT ,Victoria, South Australia, Melbourne and Tasmania only and may not be taken to the Northern Territory or Western Australia.
Vehicles may not be taken to Fraser Island, Stradbroke Islands, Moreton Island or used north of Port Douglas in QLD or used on 4WD tracks and unsurfaced roads.
Pick up and return from Palmwoods Sunshine Coast QLD (approx. 30km from Maroochydore Airport). Delivery fees may apply!
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Family Friendly