The National Wine Centre provides visitors with the opportunity to enjoy wine and winemaking from the ground up. The interactive Wine Discovery Journey and Exhibition is ideal for wine novices and connoisseurs alike!
After having finely tuning your senses in the newly renovated Wine Discovery Journey, you will then be ready to taste the extensive selection of Australia wines in the Centre’s WINED Bar, which is open daily for wine tastings, wine sales and an all-day seasonal menu.
Relax and enjoy fresh espresso coffee and a selection of Australian cheeses or select from the seasonal menu. There are over 120 wines for tasting including iconic South Australian wines such as Penfolds Grange and Henschke Hill of Grace.
The National Wine Centre, through the Education and Training Centre also offers a range of wine appreciation and classes about wine. Please refer to website for class details.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Private Dining Area
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available