Situated on the snow road, Milawa, within the rustic mud brick Olive shop retail complex, sits a humble country eatery featuring a particularly inviting and colourful menu.
The Milawa Bakery Cafe menu takes you through a food journey of vegetarian, regular and gluten free menu options, boasting of garden fresh soups and salads, and the best pies and cakes all designed with an inspiring paddock to plate philosophy in mind and action.
You can also join the sippers club, while the familiar alluring aroma of coffee is expertly made by the cafes trained baristas . So why not try the menu next time you are travelling the snow road.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Non Smoking
- Takeaway Available