Melbourne Airport Visitor Information Centre assists visitors with a range of tourism services including accommodation reservations, tour bookings and telecommunication services (SIM cards and recharge vouchers are available for purchase).
Visitors can find information on car and campervan rental and reservations, transportation services, public transport advice, shuttle service to and from the airport to your hotel including Skybus, Frankston and Peninsula Airport Shuttle, Airport Bus Dandenong and Airport Bus Eastside and limousine and interstate bus/ flight reservations.
The Centre also offers discounted attraction ticket sales, special needs assistance (wheelchair rental available) and general flights and airport terminal information.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Booking/Tour Desk
- Interactive Centre
- Public Telephone
- Public Toilet