Medical Travel Companions just love helping people to travel. Medical Travel Companions offers carers, nurses or paramedics who love to travel and help people realise their travel dreams. This could be a simple trip from the airport into a city hotel or an extended ten day holiday. We operate globally from most major cities and have contracts with airlines, airports and many travel organisations.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Coach Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Public Telephone
- Public Toilet