Medical Travel Companions just love helping people to travel. Medical Travel Companions offers carers, nurses or paramedics who love to travel and help people realise their travel dreams.
This could be a simple trip from the airport into a city hotel or an extended ten day holiday. They operate globally from most major cities and have contracts with airlines, airports and many travel organisations.
Five levels of services are now available tailored to individual customer requirements and needs.
Medical Travel Companions (MTC) is a unique service that assists people with their travel needs from a local domestic or complex international journey. We recognise that there are a large number of people or families who choose not to travel due to a variety of reasons. MTC can remove this barrier and allow such families, individual and groups to realise their independence and travel dreams. Our companions are experienced Nannies, Nurses or Paramedics and have undertaken a rigorous selection and credentialing process. They have a range of knowledge and experience including: Families with young children, Families with elderly parents, People with a disability or Mental health issue or simply people who just need assistance and reassurance on a holiday or in transit.
Companions are available on a global basis.
HOW TO BOOK
Fill in the basic enquiry form online with Medical Travel Companions.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- An access and inclusion statement is available (make this available on your website).
This information has been verified to meet The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Coach Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Public Telephone
- Public Toilet