The Manjimup Visitor Centre will offer expert and friendly advice on the best things to see and do and to make travel planning easier whilst visiting the Southern Forests Region.
Their staff and volunteers can assist you with local information for accommodation, attractions, retail outlets, local services, events and tour bookings.
The Manjimup Visitor Centre has a comprehensive range of local, regional and state-wide brochures, maps and directional information including road conditions and transport options. They also offer unbiased local knowledge and a 24-hour access to information and emergency contact numbers.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Family Friendly
- Public Toilet
ACTIVITIES YOU CAN ENGAGE IN
- Scenic Drives