We are a one stop shop that provide individualised itineraries for our visitors.
Our team have a wealth of knowledge that they can pass on to our customers and book all services from tours to accommodation to ensure their experience is a seamless one.
The Katherine Visitor Information Centre offers:
• Great local information on attractions, National Parks and road conditions
• Large car and caravan parking area
• Clean bathroom facilities
• Free WiFi Internet for 1 hour
• We are open 7 days a week
• Our knowledge and information not only covers the Katherine Region, it extends to Kakadu, Litchfield, Darwin, Tennant Creek, Savannah Way and Kununurra.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Coach Parking
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Public Toilet