We are a one stop shop that provide individualised itineraries for our visitors.
Our team have a wealth of knowledge that they can pass on to our customers and book all services from tours to accommodation to ensure their experience is a seamless one.
The Katherine Visitor Information Centre offers:
• Great local information on attractions, National Parks and road conditions
• Large car and caravan parking area
• Clean bathroom facilities
• Free WiFi Internet for 1 hour
• We are open 7 days a week
• Our knowledge and information not only covers the Katherine Region, it extends to Kakadu, Litchfield, Darwin, Tennant Creek, Savannah Way and Kununurra.
WHY ISN’T THE GOOD ACCESS BADGE TURNED ON?
Some listings are here because we think they’re pretty cool and you should know about them! And some, we just haven’t quite got enough info to make the ‘Good Access’ call yet.. so to answer the question, a business could be listed on our site if:
A. The business indicates they have some accessible facilities, but we haven’t quite gotten around to chatting through the details, stay tuned! If you’ve been here, leave a review and let us know about your experience!
B. We have spoken to their team.. the facilities aren’t quite what we’d call accessible BUT we’ve provided you with ‘good to know’ tips in case you’re keen to give it a go anyway!
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Coach Parking
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Public Toilet