Imagine yourselves meandering along the waterway with the ever changing scenery and mooring overnight at your own part of paradise. Waking to the sounds of nature as the sun rises through the trees and burns the river mist off the water as the day warms,
Our Houseboat Inclusion addresses the needs of people that required assistance in their everyday living, whilst retaining full comfort and facilities to all who wish to use the boat.
Our Houseboat Inclusion can sleep up to 10 guests in 5 bedrooms. 3 Bathrooms with modern facilities. large lounge kitchen and dining area at the front of the boat.
Inclusion is fully wheelchair accessible with large doorways and a purpose built bathroom
Hi/Lo electric beds (hospital style), mechanical lifters and shower chairs, are available on request at no charge
Houseboat holidays are wonderfully relaxing for young and old, with varied activities to entertain. So get a group together today and book your next well-earned getaway on this wonderful part of the River Murray.
“You won’t be disappointed”
For more information please visit our website or send us a email .
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly - Enquire