Highroad is a new project by Ona Coffee dedicated to paying homage to the raw and refined elements of Canberra, Australia’s ‘bush capital’.
With specialty coffee, a diverse wine list, local and interstate craft beers and a menu featuring local Australian ingredients, Highroad is all-day venue where locals can enjoy contemporary food and drink without venturing into the city.
A local space in the inner north of Canberra, Highroad is designed for everyone – whether looking for a quick coffee and a bite to eat, or a memorable dining experience.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Non Smoking
- Private Dining Area
- Suitable for Functions