Wine tasting in a 100 year old shearing shed on the undulating slopes of Mt Canobolas. Cool climate, high altitude wines. With respect for the earth and a whole lot of altitude the fruit does the talking – that’s the Heifer Station way. Enjoy cheese boards and the petting zoo or book a tour or private picnic.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Delivery available
- Private Dining Area
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available