The Harris organic vineyard and winery is the only certified organic producer in Perth’s Swan Valley, in Western Australia.
Their certified organic wines are free from synthetic chemicals and animal products. The organic wines are made from their home estate grown non-irrigated vineyard and the wine is fermented, matured and bottled at their winery. Duncan Harris, vigneron and winemaker, produces a wide range of organic wines, including sparkling by the traditional method, dry whites, organic red wines and the only fortified organic wines in the country.
The vineyard and winery were certified organic in 2006, making it the only “Australian certified” organic land in Perth. Duncan Harris has carefully achieved many goals with his vineyard and winery, he is sure you will be pleased with your organic wine selection. Harris Organic ships wine anywhere in Australia and overseas.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Delivery available
- Non Smoking
- Takeaway Available