Situated on the main street of Bowen, the Grand View Hotel is open seven days a week from 10am till late.
The Grand View has undergone major renovations, giving the old-Queenslander style building a modern and chic feel while still allowing its historic charm to shine through.
Housing entertainment on a regular basis, dishing up fresh local produce and providing a stunning backdrop for you to just sit and take in, this hotel is very easy to fall in love with. Before you know it, you’ll be calling the Grand View ‘your local’ whether you live in beautiful Bowen or not!
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Live Music
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Waterside Dining