The Club itself is not your traditional club. It is a great place to come and enjoy a time of relaxation, and to eat and drink the German way.
The club was originally established as a place where German people went to find their own countrymen. A place where they could find something of what they had left behind. They developed groups within the club. A welfare group, a German Male Choir, Skat Card group, to name a few. As time went on, the members thought they would like to share what they had with everyone else.
As a result of this decision, everyone is welcome to join the warm friendly atmosphere of this small intimate club. If you like it enough, you could become a member.
The AGA Club is happy to cater for any functions. They have a function menu to cater for all. The club can also supply balloons and dress the table. They can also organise a cake for your happy occasion.
Please ring the club and speak to any of their happy kitchen staff.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Non Smoking
- Picnic Area
- Public Toilet