Fratelli Frankston is the perfect venue for any occasion and with nearly 100 free off street car parking spaces right out the door. Fratelli Frankston are accessible for all.
Fratelli Frankston pride themselves on being a locally loved family friendly restaurant, offering great quality meals at great value prices across their entire menu range.
If you are venturing out for lunch, you will find Fratelli’s delicious lunch deals created by their chefs and made using fresh produce and authentic ingredients, starting from only $10 and available from 11:00am until 3:00pm every weekday.
Contact Fratelli Frankston to find out about their weekday specials.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Delivery available
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available