Fraser’s offers refined contemporary cuisine, with a focus on using the best West Australian produce that can be sourced. Chef Chris Taylor consistently supports the philosophy of using local West Australian produce and “letting the produce speak for itself”. He is a passionate devotee of their local fare and works closely with growers and providers to ensure Fraser’s has the freshest seasonal produce available.
The restaurant is informal, yet offers an elegant space in which to dine with expansive floor-to-ceiling windows that take full advantage of the inspiring city and river views. The restaurant can seat up to 100 people inside plus there is substantial seating on the alfresco terrace.
Their menus change regularly as they tailor their food around the best seasonal local produce available. As such, the menus you will find here are examples of what they do, past lunches and dinners that others have enjoyed and a hint of what is to come when you choose to dine with them.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Private Dining Area
- Suitable for Functions
- Waterside Dining