Following a recent refurbishment, Novotel Canberra welcomes its premier dining venue, First Edition Canberra. Located on the mezzanine level, the 60 seater greets guests with a masculine and luxurious space, drawing inspiration from old world reading rooms oozing homestyle sophisticated charm.
First Edition is dedicated to sourcing the best local produce and paying respect to the individuals that farm it, Executive Chef Jennie Tressler has created a diverse seasonal all-day menu showcasing the vast array of fresh produce available within the nation’s capital and surrounds.
For the individuals who are wanting to sit back and relax, the bar serves up a curated menu of spirits and specifically crafted cocktails using the finest seasonal ingredients whilst paying homage to local distilleries and tap houses.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Live Music
- Non Smoking
- Private Dining Area
- Suitable for Functions