You will find Commonfolk Coffee Company in the back streets of Mornington where you are welcome to try their freshly roasted coffee or sit back and enjoy a wholesome breakfast or delicious lunch prepared by their enthusiastic kitchen team.
Born under the light of the southern cross in the backstreets of Mornington’s industrial estate, Commonfolk has been living the dream since 2013.
There is something in the salty sea breeze blowing in off Port Phillip Bay that just makes the coffee taste better. They might not be the most orthodox bunch but they are as good at turning green coffee brown as Paul Kelly is at making gravy. This coffee is best enjoyed irresponsibly.
Commonfolk Coffee Company love good coffee and people, and they love bringing the two together.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available