Commercial Bank

Print

Built for the Town and Country Bank in 1884, it was possibly the first building built of stone by private enterprise. In 1887 the building became the premises for the Commercial Bank of Australia. It survived World War II bombing and minor damage by cyclone Tracy, however only the facade remains today.

ADDRESS:

19 Smith Street The Mall, Darwin City Darwin Area Northern Territory Australia 0800
Northern Territory