The Gallery presents fine art by established artist Anezka Davis. Her work has been described as highly original and her paintings are held in collections in northern and southern hemisphere. Her art includes oil paintings of portraits, landscapes and her favourite subject – horses.
Clyde Ridge Park gallery is located on the picturesque property of award winning Australian stock horse stud. It is situated on the escarpment with ocean views to the east and mountain views to the west Visiting the gallery you will enjoy Anezka’s fine art as well as this beautiful visual fiesta together with nice horses and feed the native birds.
The drive from Milton to the gallery is 13kilometres of enjoyable all bitumen sealed road and they are mostly open seven days a week. Please ring to confirm. Anezka believes that artwork speaks volumes and that good artist thrives to express emotions that cannot be awakened in any other form of communication. They would like to make your visit as enjoyable and memorable as possible.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Public Toilet