Clovely Estate is a family-owned business born out of a love of wine and a family agricultural history in the region.
From the planting of our first vineyards in 1997, their vision was to work with the local climate and terroir to produce a small quantity of exceptional wine. They have always been prepared to experiment with ancient and innovative winemaking techniques to create something unique with all the appeal of its artisan heritage. Becoming a James Halliday 5-star winery in 2015 gave official recognition to what their loyal customers already knew.
Their olives are equally special and their olive oils, pressed locally at the old Murgon Butter Factory, capture all the warmth and flavour of our Mediterranean climate.
Clovely Estate wines not only rank amongst Australia’s best but are now being exported to Asian countries that are discovering a taste for boutique wines.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Coach Parking