A classic Western District country pub with an ever-changing menu of top class food made on site with fresh, local produce.
Food by renowned chef James Campbell is complemented by an extensive list of local wines, your classic beers on tap as well as a range of great craft beers – there’s something for everyone at The Bunyip
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Live Music
- Non Smoking
- Suitable for Functions
- Takeaway Available
- Waterside Dining