Canberra’s best kept secret – Brindabella Hills vineyard and winery are situated 25 kilometres north of Canberra on a ridge above the Murrumbidgee, with the beautiful mountain ranges to the west. Most definitely one of the best views in the region.
Ringed by hills, this protected site with its well drained granite soils offers a perfect environment for the production of premium grapes for table wines.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Coach Parking
- Suitable for Functions