Located in one of the heritage precinct areas of the beautiful Bangalow Parklands. Bangalow Heritage House Museum and Cafe is run by a blend of staff and volunteers under the auspices of the Bangalow Historical Society, Bangalow Heritage House Museum and Cafe is the place to visit if you want to view and find information about the history of Bangalow and its surrounds. Currently the Museum is made up of four display rooms containing an extensive range of historical items, memorabilia, photographs, books and records pertaining to the area. Entry to the Bangalow Museum is via gold coin donation. In the same building the Heritage House Tea Rooms or Cafe offer coffee, breakfast, morning and afternoon teas and a lunch menu including the only fresh baked daily scones and jam and cream on the Far North Coast. Pre booked high teas are also available. Groups are welcome to book for lunch and the venue is available for hire for private functions. Parking is easy and suitable for caravan and other recreational vehicles. All set in the beautiful surrounds of the Byron Creek area, the Bangalow Weir and Bangalow Parklands just behind the main street of Bangalow.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details.
This information has been supplied by the tourism operator via the Australia Tourism Data Warehouse and is yet to be verified as meeting The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Coach Parking
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Picnic Area
- Public Toilet