The Arthurs Seat Eagle is a state-of-the-art gondola ride at Arthurs Seat on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula.
Board a gondola and fly over the state forest to the highest point on the peninsula, where the views will take your breath away. You will be torn between looking at the spectacular vista across the bay to the city or down the bay, and spotting the wildlife, as you soar high above the trees. Either way you have a bird’s eye view.
The high-flying Eagle lets you enjoy an Eagle’s view in the safety and comfort of a contemporary gondola cabin as you travel between the Base Station in Dromana to the Summit Station at the top of Arthurs Seat. You can choose to board at either station.
While you are visiting, make sure you leave time to grab a snack or enjoy a meal in the Eagle café, or stretch your legs on one of the many walking trails through the Arthurs Seat State Park.
The fully enclosed eight seat gondolas allow people of all abilities to take in the spectacular views over Port Phillip Bay and the Mornington Peninsula.
Holders of Carers and Companion Cards ride for free with their companion.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
This information has been verified to meet The Good Scout Accessible Standard.
FACILITIES FOUND HERE
- Coach Parking
- Enquiry Desk
- Family Friendly
- Food and Refreshments
- Non Smoking
- Picnic Area
- Public Toilet